Who is Laarni San Juan and why she wants to share her version of living a sweet and focused life
Hey there! I'm Laarni and I'm an enthusiast of things and concepts that help people live fuller lives.
My journey of bucked teeth and thick glasses in adolescence has reinforced my belief that circumstances do change with time, willingness, and patience. Anything is possible as long as there is the desire to want it and the mindset to do it. For the past 25 years as a registered nurse with a master's degree in public health, I have tirelessly worked and helped others. It's a unique and incredible feeling to witness and be part of one's healing, joys, as well as challenges. As the ultimate caretaker, however, I got burned out and realized that I was not taking enough ME time to replenish my soul. I often daydreamed of fancy getaways but I was stuck in my limited thinking "there is no way I have the time or money to really live the way I want."
I was raised to believe that I should be happy with what I have and stick to the same job until I turned 65. That way of thinking made me MORE burned out!
I made the decision that I no longer wanted to delay my dreams. I opened a business that allows me to continue my passion of helping others while still fulfilling my desire for fun, freedom, and more fun.
I work on a team with coachable individuals - we access peak life experiences, create lifetime memories, and help others pursue their definition of success. It is very rewarding to watch teammates win on the goals they set out to do. We travel around the world while also turning up the volume on personal development. This win-win lifestyle not only attracts and creates abundance, but more importantly creates the life you desire and the person you were meant to be! Living a sweet and focused life definitely starts within. Say yes to the life you truly want!
If you are still wondering how to live the life you truly want but you feel like:
YOU NEVER HAVE ENOUGH TIME
you are working WAYYYY TOO MANY HOURS in your 9-5
your mind tellS you that you can't DO CERTAIN THINGS because of money
click below and let's talk! I was once in your shoes (FOR YEARS) so I know the feeling!
When the mind opens to possibility, things start to happen...
A little SWEET history where Laarni put in the work, Opportunities came, and she said "yes" :
- Wheel of Fortune Contestant (played ro-sham-bo with Pat Sajak)
- Radio show guest
- "Our Children are Watching Us: How to Maintain Clarity and Focus in the New Year"
- "Anatomy of a Tantrum: How to Deal with It Without Losing Yourself"
- "Ways to Raise Children in a Positive Way"
- Selfie with President Obama in a Chicago hotel lobby before his NATO Summit gig
- Ad in Sports Illustrated magazine (not for the swimsuit issue) for a healthcare commercial
- Advocate for a major hospital to stay in the community
- Workshop facilitator for rehabilitating drug addicts on "Getting a Grip" on their health
- Yoga on the grass of ATT Park home of the San Francisco Giants
- Volunteer as an alumni College Ambassador at college fairs
- Danced on stage in a 12,000+ crowd while Shaquille O'Neal dj'd