This is Laarni San Juan
Who is Laarni San Juan and why she wants to share her version of living a sweet and focused life
Hi! Thanks for taking time to come over to my website. I'm Laarni and I'm an enthusiast of things and concepts that help people live fuller lives.
My journey of bucked teeth and thick glasses in adolescence has reinforced my belief that circumstances do change with time, willingness, and patience. Anything is possible as long as there is the desire to want it and the mindset to do it. As a registered nurse with a master's degree in public health, I have tirelessly worked and helped others. As the ultimate caretaker, however, I got burned out and realized that I was overworking and not taking enough ME time to replenish my soul. I often daydreamed of fancy vacations but I was stuck in my limited thinking of "there is no way I have the time or money to do that." I was raised to believe that I should be happy with what I have and stick to the same job until I turned 65.
That way of thinking made me MORE burned out!
In 2016, I decided that I no longer wanted to betray my dreams. I opened a business and took on my passions as an entrepreneur. I work with coachable individuals and help them pursue their definition of fun, freedom, and fulfillment including creating peak life experiences, traveling, and helping others do the same. It is very rewarding to watch teammates 'win' on the goals they set out to do. Since opening, I have traveled to over 20 cities including Paris, Miami, Vegas, New York, Tulum, and Maui for business and relaxation which really comes down to the core goal: FUN. This journey definitely turns up the volume on personal development and I LOVE IT! Not only am I attracting and creating abundance but I am also becoming a better person which in turn makes me a more loving and attentive person to others. Living a sweet and focused life definitely starts within. Say yes to the life you truly want!
A little bit of SWEET SPOT history where Laarni worked hard, Opportunities came, and she said "yes" :
- Wheel of Fortune Contestant
- Radio show guest
- "Our Children are Watching Us: How to Maintain Clarity and Focus in the New Year"
- "Anatomy of a Tantrum: How to Deal with It Without Losing Yourself"
- "Ways to Raise Children in a Positive Way"
- Selfie with President Obama in a Chicago hotel lobby before his NATO Summit gig
- Ad in Sports Illustrated magazine (not for the swimsuit issue) for a healthcare commercial
- Advocate for a major hospital to stay in the community
- Workshop facilitator for rehabilitating drug addicts on "Getting a Grip" on their health
- La playa-goer on Kauai beaches to collect shells and drink all the Hawaiian Sun drinks that fit in her beach bag
- Yoga on the grass of ATT Park home of the San Francisco Giants
- Volunteer as an alumni College Ambassador at college fairs
- Adventurer & mother to a teen & learner of what makes a kid go round snapchat is life