Laarni San Juan
Who is Laarni San Juan and why she wants to share her version of living a sweet and focused life
Hello! I'm Laarni and I'm an enthusiast of things and concepts that help people live fuller lives.
My journey of bucked teeth and thick glasses in adolescence has reinforced my belief that circumstances do change with time, willingness, and patience. Anything is possible as long as there is the desire to want it and the mindset to do it.
For the past 25 years as a registered nurse with a masters degree in public health, I have tirelessly worked and helped others. It's a unique and incredible feeling to witness and be part of one's healing, joys, as well as challenges. As the ultimate caretaker, however, I got burned out and realized that I was not taking enough me time to replenish my soul. I often daydreamed of fancy getaways but was stuck in my "there is no way I have the time or money to do that" kind of thinking.
I was raised to believe that I should be happy and stick to the same job until I turned 65. Are you kidding me? Just thinking about those thoughts made me burned out!
I made the decision that I no longer wanted to delay what I wanted, to stop making excuses, and to start living on my terms. I own a business that allows me to continue my passion of helping others while still fulfilling my desire for fun, freedom, and more fun.
This win-win lifestyle attracts and creates abundance and a life that I never imagined could be.
Living a sweet and focused life definitely starts within. Say yes to the life you truly want!
If you are wondering how to live the life you want but feel like:
"i'm WAYYYY TOo busy and I don't have time"
"That's only for 'those people' and that's not me"
"I CAN't because of money"
click below And let's connect
I was once in your shoes FOR YEARS SO I KNOW HOW IT FEELS!
When the mind opens to possibility, things start to happen...
A little SWEET history where Laarni put in the work, Opportunities came, and she said "yes"
- Wheel of Fortune Contestant (played ro-sham-bo with Pat Sajak)
- Radio show guest
- "Our Children are Watching Us: How to Maintain Clarity and Focus in the New Year"
- "Anatomy of a Tantrum: How to Deal with It Without Losing Yourself"
- "Ways to Raise Children in a Positive Way"
- Selfie with President Obama in a Chicago hotel lobby before his NATO Summit gig
- Ad in Sports Illustrated magazine (not for the swimsuit issue) for a healthcare commercial
- Advocate for a major hospital to stay in the community
- Workshop facilitator for rehabilitating drug addicts on "Getting a Grip" on their health
- Yoga on the grass of ATT Park home of the San Francisco Giants
- Volunteer as an alumni College Ambassador at college fairs
- Went to Paris to explore Disneyland and re-connect with French language studied for four years
- Danced on stage in a 12,000+ crowd while Shaquille O'Neal dj'd at my business event