Who is Laarni San Juan and why she wants to share her version of living a sweet and focused life
Laarni San Juan is an enthusiast of things that help people live fuller lives.
Her journey of bucked teeth and thick glasses in adolescence has reinforced her belief that circumstances do change with time, willingness, and patience. Anything is possible with FOCUS and DISCIPLINE. As a registered nurse with a master's degree in public health, she is keenly aware of today's life complexities and is passionate about sharing, teaching, learning and empowering others to be the best version of themselves.
As a mother, wife, daughter, sister, nurse, friend, and teammate, she understands the importance of having essential life tools in order to give back to what matters.
Living with Intention
JUST A COUPLE OF SWEET SPOTS that Laarni landed...
- Radio show guest
- "Our Children are Watching Us: How to Maintain Clarity and Focus in the New Year"
- "Anatomy of a Tantrum: How to Deal with It Without Losing Yourself"
- "Ways to Raise Children in a Positive Way"
- Wheel of Fortune Contestant
- Selfie with President Obama in a Chicago hotel lobby before his NATO Summit gig
- Ad in Sports Illustrated magazine (not for the swimsuit issue) for a healthcare commercial
- Advocate for a major hospital to stay in the community
- Workshop facilitator for rehabilitating drug addicts on "Getting a Grip" on their health
- La playa-goer on Kauai beaches to collect shells and drink all the Hawaiian Sun drinks that fit in her beach bag
- Yoga on the grass of ATT Park home of the San Francisco Giants
- Volunteer as an alumni College Ambassador at college fairs
- Adventurer & mother to a teen & learner of what makes a kid go round snapchat is life